Given the recent developments in relation to COVID-19 and the Western Australian borders being relaxed to the rest of Australia, we would like to take this opportunity to remind our clients of our COVID-19 policy.
If you have a meeting with us in person, we ask that you abide by the below in compliance to state requirements and to ensure the safety of all parties.
Please reschedule your meeting with us in the event you:
- are experiencing symptoms identified or similar to those of COVID-19;
- have had close contact with a person who has COVID-19;
- are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test; or
- have been advised to self-isolate by a health professional.
If you would prefer to hold your meeting online using Zoom, Microsoft Teams etc please contact us and we would be more than happy to make the necessary arrangements.
- Keep checking wa.gov.au for the most up-to-date information and advice.
- For up-to-date COVID-19 coronavirus health information including what to do if you suspect you have COVID-19 visit healthywa.wa.gov.au website or call 13COVID.
- Practice social distancing by:
- minimising all unnecessary contact with others;
- keeping a distance of 1.5 meters from others; and
- avoiding physical greetings such as handshakes.
- Ensure you are self-sufficient and able to maintain good personal hygiene, including washing hands regularly.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze. Use a flexed elbow or a tissue – if you use a tissue, dispose of it immediately and appropriately.
- The use of hand sanitiser is provided in our office. However, if meeting elsewhere, please bring your own for personal use.
At our office:
- We will minimise access to the office, where possible;
- Access will be limited to 4 people in our office at any one time; and
- For your safety, we will be cleaning our office space on a regular basis.
We appreciate your support in following this policy, if you have any questions regarding the above please do not hesitate to contact either Stacey or Ross.